September 1, 2014

Ice Bucket Day

Today, I have to make my ALS Ice Bucket Challenge video. What fun. I almost didn't blog today, but I needed to get on the computer anyway and I was kinda bored. Okay, very bored. I'm supposed to be studying but I really don't want to.

Government is SOOOO boring. And I need to find some notes/outline/something to use, because reading straight from the textbook and taking notes isn't cutting it. I have no clue what to write down. I got an app that lets me make flash cards, which I did with this chapter's terms, but its very tedious and I still have 2 more chapters to read before the end of the week. ICK! Maybe I can find something on the college website.

In other news, the Labor Day holiday being a day off from school had no purpose for me this year except that my family gets to be home to annoy me. Well, my parents are out and about, so its mainly my brothers.

Andrew won't text me today, which has increased my level of boredness. And annoyedness. Darn.

OOOOHHH. There are no notes or anything and the glossary and crossword and flash cards and crap won't work on the school website, but there is a Study Guide that I might be able to use to take notes. I think I have to complete it anyway, so whatever.

I found this thing called "Study Blue" that is supposed to be a flashcard, notes, outline, studying type site. Not sure how well its going to work. A limited amount of it is free, but after that its like $50 a year. I really hope it can do what I want it to without paying. You go in and add your class based on the college/course/teacher you are taking. Only, I think I'll have to use it for a different school, because there are no notes on the one for my school.

Jamberry put out its new catalog today. WHOO! And I'm doing a Jamberry Mystery Party this week since no one had a party booked. Basically, its just like a normal party, but instead of the hostess keeping the rewards at the end, there is no hostess, and I randomly pick someone to get the hostess rewards. Should be lots of fun! I'm thinking about doing something similar here on the blog at some point. And I'd give away some wraps if people participated. Sound like a good idea?

I need to go be productive, so I'll blather on about nothingness again tomorrow.

-EW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!