September 24, 2014

Cold Again...

Its getting cold again. And by cold, I mean its like 60 and 70 degrees in the mornings and evenings. Its cold for me. Not for normal human beings that can produce their own body heat. But at least I can turn off the window unit for most of the day.

Now I'm procrastinating because I don't want to work on homework. But I have science homework due tonight, a government essay due friday, speech homework due sunday, and theatre stuff due tuesday. I miss the break from homework that I had. Although I probably should have used it to get ahead.

I have been doing Jamberry stuff while I'm blogging though. I just ordered new catalogs. And I'm going to order my skirt for Ren Fest in a couple days. I'm pairing it with my brother's amazon order of a fleugelhorn so that I can have free shipping. I don't  have enough money for the corset yet though. :(

When we went resale shopping yesterday, I got out with only spending about $20 and all of that was cash. I was afraid I would spend all of my money. SUCCESS. Of course, I'm out of cash now.

I got like 3 scarves, 2 purses because I couldn't decide between them, several rings, two necklaces, a head necklace sparkly thing that I have no clue what its called, 2 bracelets, and some anklets that are too small. But I'm going to make it work. Oh, and the skirt that I'm going to buy comes with a belt also. And the moustache on this thing HAS to go. I don't want a moustache in the middle of my forehead.



I woke up with really crazy hair this morning, so I decided to kinda go with it and curl it. I'm not good at curling hair. But I think it looks okay. And its not like I'm going anywhere important today. And even if I do, I'll rock it and look hella cute anyway.

I've been listening to a ton of Shakira and Beyonce lately. IDK WHY BUT I LOVE IT TOO MUCH. My pandora station hasn't left the Shakira station in several days.

I got stuff to do.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!