September 11, 2014

Oolong Tea, Studying, and Jamberry

I decided that Oolong tea was a better choice this morning than coffee. And, honestly, unless I'm actually taking time to make good coffee (tuesday's coffee was rushed, and therefore not as good) I'd rather have tea. It just tastes better when I'm rushed to make it. The library allows covered drink containers too, so I'm safe. Although, when it gets cooler, I might occasionally move my activities outside.

Yesterday, I saw an announcement on facebook about Demi Lovato making her album free on Google Play for a week. I love Demi and what she stands for and her music and I also love free things. I got it and downloaded it on my phone. I was going to try to get it on my computer this morning, but it doesn't look like it wants to download. I mean, I have the google play app for google chrome and everything, It won't stream the music either. Darn. Looks like I'll just have to waste my phone battery for now. I love the album, well, most of it anyway.

Now that I think about it, I'm actually rocking a very Demi Lovato-eque look today. I felt like dressing up a bit today, so I've got a black sleeveless dress that has white cross designs on it (the kind of cross like she has tattooed on her right hand, actually), hot pink leggings that match my nails, and black combat boots. I don't feel like my flower headband matches, but that's my personal touch. Regardless, I feel fantastic today.

I have a Biology test today and a Government test tomorrow. I stayed up last night studying for the bio exam and I'm going to study more after I finish doing stuff on the computer. I'm trying out the strategy where you chew a specific kind of gum in class and while studying and during the test to try to get your brain to remember things better. Wish me luck.

Also, today is September 11th, so I'm praying for the people who are remembering the people they lost, but I'm mainly happy for the kids born today that are turning 13! Congratu-freaking-lations you guys! The beauty that rose from the ashes is becoming a bunch of fantastic people. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in life. 13 is a difficult time because you're just starting to REALLY grow up, but I know that God will help you all along the way.

Yesterday, I went over the BASICS of Jamberry. If you haven't seen those, click "back" at the bottom of the screen or scroll down or whatever to see that post. Its kind of important. Now, lets go over stuff about parties. Having a Jamberry party is super easy.

What is a Jamberry party?
Basically, through facebook or another similar social media, you and your friends will spend a week of learning about jamberry, playing games, making purchases, and earning/winning free product. Its totally free, only takes a couple minutes to set up, and you don't have to do anything but invite your facebook friends - I do all the real work!

Why should I have a party?
Parties are a great way to show people the product and earn free product for yourself. It helps me reach more people and it gives your friends a chance to be introduced to the new product. And you have NO OBLIGATION TO BUY anything.

What free stuff can I earn?
Well, that really depends on how much stuff people buy during your party. Just look at this for a further explanation:
And you don't even have to use all of the rewards (like the percent discount or whatever) if you don't want to, but its a pretty good deal anyway. Plus, when you book a party, I'll send you a catalog and a sheet of sample/accent nails.

How do I book a party?
That's super easy. There are two ways, but my preferred way is for you to message me on my Jameberry facebook page saying that you'd like to have a party. I'll work with you from there to get it set up so you can start earning hostess rewards!
I hope that's a thorough enough explanation. Anyone who books a party gets a sheet of accent nails, a catalog, and extra entries into the drawing I'll do later on for a sheet of Jamberry nails! Message me today!

-EW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!