September 29, 2014

Poor Puppy

I was going to be all happy and stuff today. I was going to blog about my beginning adventures in extreme couponing. But that has to wait.

Today started crappily. I hardly slept last night. I kept tossing and turning and waking up. And there was bad news awaiting me when I woke up.

Last night, when we brought Puddin' in for the night, she was acting weird. Not eating much and being really quiet and moving slowly. We started getting worried. Some of our basset hound puppies died the other day because they were sick. And Puddin' threw up 2 times early this morning. And she's not eating still. I even took a plate of rice with chicken broth out to her (not wasting, it was in the fridge and no one was going to eat it, and I only took a little). And I've been crying off and on all morning. I sat outside with her for about 15 minutes.


I know that I complain a lot about Puddin', but I really do love her. And I generally keep my distance from animals because of this. I love them and then they die. And if I stay unattached, I don't hurt like this. But I didn't do that this time. We've only had her a little more than a year. But she is such a sweet dog. And she makes the house less lonely. And she's kinder than any of the basset hounds. And she's super cute. And I'm crying again.

I've also been praying for her nonstop since I woke up. I know that most people would say "its just a dog" "what a dumb thing to waste prayer on". But I am a child of a loving God who answers prayers. It may not be his will to keep her here, but I really hope that it is. I need a miracle. Things don't look good. Normal people would just say to get another puppy if something happens to her. But I don't want another puppy. :(

I think I may go outside and sit with her some more in a bit. I have to do homework first.

If she dies, John will be heartbroken. Of course, so will I.

I have to film a vlog today. I may just talk about couponing on that, so as to not make everyone depressed.

Gosh, I need a hug and a good cry.

I think I'm only going to get the cry.

Pray, please.

Oh, and these pictures are old. From when she was just a little puppy. Just a little more than a year ago.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!