September 19, 2014

FREE STUFF! JUST BOOK A PARTY!


DO YOU SEE THESE?!! I WANT YOU TO HAVE THEM! IF YOU HOP ON FACEBOOK RIGHT NOW AND MESSAGE ME, YOU CAN HAVE ONE! THAT'S 5 ACCENT NAILS THAT YOU CAN PAIR WITH OTHER JAMBERRY NAILS OR YOUR FAVORITE NAIL POLISH!

Seriously! Just pick a week in September or October to have a party! I'm not limiting myself on the amount of parties I have anymore! I NEED SOMEONE TO BOOK A PARTY! There is nothing to lose! Its totally online and free! Just a little extra time on facbook!

Or, you can make a purchase and get nails at a fantastic price any time here: http://elizaw95.jamberrynails.net

Now that that's out of the way. On to business.

I spent a lot of time yesterday thinking about how I want to do creative things but keep feeling like I can't. I talk myself out of doing them or get half way through and give up or get bored. GAH! CREATIVE BLOCK!

But in other news, I'm super excited about planning my costume for ren fest. I was pinteresting last night before I went to bed and found a lot of ideas. I don't want to actually make anything though, so the whole costume depends on what I can buy at thrift shops or online. And I'm looking to go super cheap. Its either going to be a pirate, fairy, or gypsy costume. Still deciding. I need to talk it over with Sarah on Tuesday.

Its also Friday, which means the weekend is here! I get to do whatever I want to after I finish my homework for speech! I'm also kinda looking forward to school on Tuesday because I have another lab, which means Sarah and I can go out to eat and do whatever for like 2 hours. Last time, we went flooring shopping for our dream homes. This time, I'm pretty sure we're shopping for dream wedding dresses. Its funny, because sales people take you seriously and try to help you, but you kinda have to tell them no 90% of the time. Sorry sales people.

-EW



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!