September 9, 2014

The day the coffee tried to kill me

I actually managed to make coffee before leaving for college this morning. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but our microwave died and I'm too lazy to actually use the coffee pot or the keurig machine since both require being cleaned out. So, coffee and tea must be made by boiling water on the stove. And it was okay coffee that I made this morning. It just hated me, because about half way to school, I began to feel like I was going to puke. So I didn't get to drink it all :(

I'm also really tired and whatnot. Like, more tired than I normally am, which sucks. The kind of tired where I almost have to make a conscious effort to stay seated in my chair right now and keep my eyes open. And I didn't stay up any later than normal or anything. Maybe the caffeine will do something soon.

I need to edit my vlog while I'm in the library today. I did manage to talk about Ravenclaw and Harry Potter, so its going to be nerdy and awesome.

I actually don't have a lot of homework to work on today. I need to finish up study questions for government and read another chapter for speech (or at least start reading it) and that's it. Its nice not having 5 things to do this morning. I wish I could take a nap, but that's simply not possible.

Wouldn't it be great if they had an area for naps on every college campus? Like, in the same way that they have places for studying, have rooms or areas with benches or big comfy chairs and a quiet atmosphere so people can take naps. Because, you know, college kids get up early and the time between classes could easily be used for a well deserved nap if they had a place for it.

I still feel like crap, but I have homework to do.

EDIT: I forgot to say this. Yesterday, I updated my online store, so there are actually some knitted hats and I'll try to get knitted arm warmers up within a day or two. And maybe I can finish up a scarf by next week. http://lizardbreath.storenvy.com

I also looked back through my computer and found an old story that I had been working on and put it over into my writing program (ywriter, which is FREAKING AWESOME) and began adding to it. Its kinda TFIOS-esque, but not the same. And its written very differently. Like, I'm not sure if people will be able to keep up with it. It has a before/after (like, before/after a specific event) format, but one chapter is before, the next is after, the next is before, the next is after, etc. I really want to write on it some today, so hopefully I'll get to that before I have to leave the library.

Also, I got to wear my combat boots today. It makes me happy to wear them. Is that weird? I'm just hoping I don't take forever getting them on and off during theatre class, since we always have to take off our shoes during class.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!