September 17, 2014

Recovering, I Guess

I really did not want to get out of bed this morning. Like, an immense blob of sadness was sitting on top of me and wouldn't let me get up. But it was already past 9, so I made myself get up and take a shower. I turned on Pandora and danced to "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift. I felt at least a little better when I did that. Singing and dancing generally makes me feel better. I took some Tylenol to combat my oncoming headache, took a letter down to the mailbox, and commenced to get on my computer and start doing the stuff that I need to do today.

Sarah and I went out for lunch yesterday since I had a lab instead of a lecture for biology, so class started at 3:00 instead of the normal 1:30. I've told a grand total of 2 people IRL about what happened. One girl in my Theatre class (I can't even remember her name) and Sarah. Its a hard situation to explain. And I really don't want to tell my mom, since she'll just say some form of "I told you so". Mom, some lessons just have to be learned irl. You can't warn someone about heartbreak and expect them to not go for it anyway.

I could really use a hug.

But lets get on to some Jamberry. Enough of my sob story.

Let's talk toes here for a sec!!! Just exactly how does one get those TWO Manis and TWO Pedis from one sheet? Let me show you how few wraps it takes to do a FULL Pedicure, take a look!!! And look at how much is left over!!! What?!?




COMMENT BELOW with a "Wow! That helps a lot!" or if you have a question, ask away! Compare this to a salon mani-pedi! Where you would pay at least $20 for just a manicure at the salon, these are less, and you get AT LEAST 2 manis and 2 pedis, plus they last longer than a week for only $15 a sheet. Totally sweet, right?


So check out our fall catalog and order yours today! http://elizaw95.jamberrynails.net
-EW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!