September 4, 2014

Lab Day

Today, I have a lab for Biology. I really don't want to have a lab for biology. I mean, its okay to be in the lab instead of sitting there, trying to pay attention during a lecture. Its refreshing, actually. But I have to wait until 3:00 to go there instead of 1:30. I get to spend time studying or whatever. Joy. I hope the lab is interesting at least.

I heard someone say last time that there was homework due yesterday, but I wouldn't know since I don't have online access yet. I mean, I technically could have bought it, but I'm not sure if my textbook comes with online access already or not. I'm waiting for it to come in the mail. And no, I couldn't have just bought it from the college bookstore in the first place because it was super expensive there! My mom said that I should talk to the professor, but I think I'll probably just email him instead. I mean, I hate talking to people, particularly those that have authority over me, but at least email makes it so that I can get my words organized before they are seen/heard. I've always thought that I do better with written word than spoken word.

I swear, I need some coffee or something. But again, I've done the thing where I open up my laptop before I think about going to get some.

I actually wanted to make coffee or tea this morning before I left, but  I didn't have enough time to boil water. Our microwave went out the other day and we're not planning on getting a new one until we move (which will hopefully be soon), so all stuff that we would normally cook in the microwave has to be cooked either on the stove or in the oven. That's how I made my cup of tea yesterday morning.

I want a kettle. Like, one for boiling water to make tea and coffee and stuff. An electric kettle. I think I'll look some up on amazon before the day is over. I already saw one that I like on pinterest that had hello kitty on it. Although, I suppose that the aesthetics of the kettle aren't the most important part. I'll probably end up buying a $20 one from amazon or something. Because I looked it up and one like that is $90 or so. I should really use the keurig, but it needs to be cleaned and because of circumstances tends to need to be cleaned before each use, which makes it less convenient than it should be. I also saw a fantastic idea called a "Kug", which is a cross between a kettle and a mug, so its a portable mug/thermos that you plug in and it heats up. I want one really badly, but they're still working on making them, with like prototypes and stuff. I signed up to be emailed when they finally finish making them though.

Bento box pickings are getting slim. I mean, I've still managed to pack a full bento box for both me and my mom each time we needed it, but its getting so that the meals are pretty boring or really creative. Or both. Today is another "salami, cheese, and crackers with various accessories" day. But at least its food. I want to make the really cool, pretty bento boxes like you see in videos and pictures online. But I really don't have a lot to work with. I can't wait until we have more money to go grocery shopping. Is it sad that I'm saying that less than a week into the month?

I got my fast start monthly rewards for last month on Jamberry. $75 of product credit. I used up all but $5 of it, but I can't wait to get them in the mail. These are the ones I ordered:
 

My next fast start period is shorter and requires a little more. I need $600 of sales by the end of this month along with 2 parties and another recruit. If I can manage to get three fast start things in a row, I get a special incentive thing, I think. If I'm remembering correctly. And I made more this week than I thought I would, so I'll actually have money by the end of tomorrow. WHOO! If you like these designs and would LOVE to help me out with, like, continuing my life and The Life as a blog, feel free to make a purchase on jamberry or one of my other sites by following these links:

http://elizaw95.jamberrynails.net


I really should be writing an essay for government. The assignment is due tomorrow. I was supposed to look up all kinds of crap about a Senator or Representative from my state and how much money was involved in their 2010 campaign, then write a 2 page (well, it says 1 page, but the syllabus says 2 pages will get me a higher grade) reaction to this information. My real reaction is "Wow, that's a lot of money, but I really don't care", but my essay will be some kind of BS for 2 pages with big words thrown in to seem smart. Isn't college fun? NOT!

I guess I should probably be productive. ICK.

Do I complain too much? I feel like I might. Sorry. But you're the one who reads it anyway.

-EW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!