September 10, 2014

WTH is Jamberry??? (My first blog party, Day 1)

This morning, I woke up at 2:00 to a little boy in the bunk bed next to mine saying that he was puking. Cleaning up puke from a top bunk of a bunk bed is nasty and difficult, so we were all awake for 30-45 minutes dealing with this. My mom and little brother stayed home from school today because of this. I'm not alone, but I'm not too happy about the fact that John is puking quite often. I'm not good with sick people or cleaning up after them.

Yesterday after school, Sarah and I went to the movies though. We saw If I Stay. It was a fantastic movie. We're talking tfios-level feels though. She's letting me borrow the book. I'm not even 1/4 the way through it and its fantastic.

So, because I don't think I've gone over it enough, I'd like to take this blog post to explain IN DETAIL what Jamberry nail wraps are. I have a larger quota to meet this month to get my promotion, so any purchases (and trust me, you'll love this product) are greatly appreciated. Buckle up, because I'm about to blow your nail-polish-loving minds!


1. WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY???
Jamberry Nails makes nail wraps (kinda like nail stickers) that are an alternative to regular nail polish. They're cost effective, long lasting, easy to apply, and SAFER than normal nail polish.


2. HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
Jamberry Nail Wraps last just about 2 weeks on fingernails and 6 weeks or more on toes (thats right, toes too!). This requires clean nails and proper application, but its not that hard.

3. HOW DO YOU PUT THEM ON?
This is the easy part. Clean your nails. Find which wrap fits the nail. Heat it. Put it on and apply pressure. Trim off the excess. Super easy, fast, no mess, and NO DRY TIME! I'll let the Jamberry Sisters tell you the rest:


4. HOW MUCH DO THEY COST?
Not as much as you might think. They're $15 per sheet of wraps, which sounds ridiculous at first, but listen to this, Each sheet has enough wraps for 2 manicures AND 2 pedicures. Thats 4 weeks of fingers and 12 weeks of toes for less than ONE trip to the nail salon. And there's no chipping, smudging, chemicals, or damage. Plus, we have a special where if you buy 3 sheets of wraps you get the 4th sheet free! HOW SWEET IS THAT??? That means those manis and pedis cost even less!

5. HOW ARE THEY SAFE?
For this one, its just easier to look at the info-graphic. There are sooooooooo many great qualities. Vegan, Made in the USA. Non-toxic. Formaldehyde free. There is NO reason to keep using normal polish. Not to mention, they don't go bad or dry out like polish or other brands of wraps!


6. HOW DO I GET MINE???
This is the easy part. Just go to this website and place your order: http://elizaw95.jamberrynails.net Be sure to click "Lizzy's Blog Party" in the drop-down menu at checkout. And don't forget that you might want a heater or the starter kit to go with the nails. And if you have tiny nails or little kids with nails that need to look awesome, check "Jamberry Juniors" for some super cute designs that are made for smaller nails. The shipping normally takes about a week, give or take a few days, and we ship to anywhere in the US and Canada. If you're outside of the US and would like some, please send me a personal message on facebook and I'll see what we can do. For any facebook contact related to Jamberry, use this link: http://facebook.com/lizzysellsjamberry. And feel free to like that page. I'll keep you updated on all things new with Jamberry and once a month I give out a sheet of accent nails.


I know that this is kind of a bombardment of information, so I'm going to let this sink in and talk some more about it tomorrow. Plus, I have homework to do! I've got 2 tests coming up this week, so studying is needed. Comment if you have any questions or concerns about Jamberry and I'll answer as soon as I can, which is generally pretty quick, since I get a notification on my phone. Also, I'll be giving away a sheet of wraps at the end of the party if we reach $250 in sales, so keep checking back through the rest of this week and the next. The more you comment and order and participate, the more likely you are to win!

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!