September 26, 2014

VIERNES!

I'm excited that its Friday. Especially since I don't have a lot of homework to do. And I'm home alone. And I want to start decorating my Faith Journal. Its just a composition book, so its kinda boring right now.

I did get a pretty cool verse down yesterday. 1 Corinthians 15:58, and its on my Instagram if you want to see it written down.

I woke up a little after 9 this morning. Apparently I was tired when I crawled into bed last night. It was like 9:45-ish when I went to sleep, judging from my text messages. I slept almost 12 hours! CRAZY!

My mom and I went grocery shopping yesterday, so I got to have fresh fruit for breakfast this morning. And by that, I mean I ate half of an orange and put the rest in the fridge to eat later.

I ordered my ren fest skirt last night.  I'm excited. Sarah already got hers in the mail. She sent me a picture and it looks awesome. I want to wait until I get the skirt to see about ordering the corset. My mom says I should just go without the corset, but I still want to wear it. The skirt is more of a bright red than I would have liked, but it was the closest I could get for the price.

I kinda want to burn a cd of gypsy-ish ren fest-ish songs for Sarah and I to listen to on the way there. I'm not sure if Sarah would listen to them though. Like, Gypsy by Shakira. And Raggle Taggle Gypsy, but the version by Nickel Creek. And some others. Idk. Maybe I'll just make sure that I have them on my phone.

Happy Friday!

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!