August 29, 2014

Lazy Friday and Speech Topics

I woke up for like 5 minutes when my parents left the house this morning, then went back to sleep for at least another hour. I took my time showering and getting dressed. Then I ate breakfast at 10:30 and watched the last episode of Maid Sama (SO MUCH CUTENESS) on Hulu. I'm still kinda sick and I can feel sinus ickiness constantly draining down my throat. Gross.

Also, I've been challenged to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by Yam from the KEEYSS channel, so I'll be posting my video of that on Tuesday. Joy. Not looking forward to dousing myself in ice cold water, but I suppose donating money to a charity is worth it. I don't have any money to donate at the moment (POOR COLLEGE KID, HELLO!), but as soon as I get paid, I'll donate.

My internet is being excruciatingly slow today. Ick.

I have to give a speech this semester for speech class, and I have to submit my topic by Sunday night. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO PICK AS MY TOPIC!!!!! I could talk about how theatre techniques apply to everyday life. Or how the education system in America is failing the students. Or the importance of reading. Or how to make a bento box. Or the importance of accepting others. I D K.

If you have an idea, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP comment below with what you think would be an interesting topic for me to talk about. I really need this.

Now, off to go brainstorm and do chores and homework. See ya on monday!

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!