August 25, 2014

And Thus, School Starts!

Today is the first day of school for my family. Well, it technically is for me too, but I just have online stuff to do today. I need to print syllabuses and organize stuff in my binder and write down assignments and all that jazz. I still haven't bought/rented any textbooks, but I plan to do that either today or tomorrow. Blech.

I have to get up around 6:00 tomorrow morning, which sucks. Well, carpooling to school with Sarah should be fun, because being around Sarah is always fun, but I don't want to get up early. I'm too used to sleeping in. This morning, I woke up at about 6:45, when my mom was yelling at my brothers for various reasons. I tried my best to ignore it and rolled over and went back to sleep when they left. Then I woke up again at 7:30 when my alarm went off. I stayed in bed until 8:00. Tomorrow, the real stuff begins. I will have to get ready while my family is getting ready, which I haven't done in like a year or more. I just know that no one is really happy when we have to get up early, as illustrated by what I observed this morning from the comforts of my bed.

I also have to film a vlog for the KEEYSS youtube channel today. I have no clue what its going to be over. I'm still posting on Tuesdays, but I prefer to film, edit, and upload the day before. I just wait until Tuesday to make the videos public. Its just more convenient that way. I'm having one of those acne attack things where my face looks horrible, so I get to wear makeup to cover it up and hope that it doesn't make it worse (which it totally will).

My mom and I went grocery shopping yesterday, so there is actually a decent amount of food in the house. Not that there will be for long. We've determined that my brother (the middle child) is the one that makes it so difficult to keep food in the house (no offense if you're reading this, James, although I doubt you are). Everyone else is okay with eating what we have for lunch and dinner. Enciladas, chicken and dumplings, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, rice, beans, vegetables. HE is freaking picky. He won't eat any of those things, even though he likes all of the things that go in them (like the cheese and meat and tortillas that go into enchiladas). No, he has to eat sandwiches and cereal and pizza and hamburgers and meat. I swear, when we have a meal that includes meat and some kind of vegetable or side, he eats nothing but meat, and an excess of it too, leaving the other 4 of us to eat a little bit of meat and a lot of veggies. Not to mention, he's a glutton, who loves food and eats it really fast and eats a whole lot more than he should. He eats enough for 2 people most of the time, and he snacks in between meals. GAH. His existence is annoying. Sorry for the rant.

Its funny, I had a completely different idea for a blog post this morning while I was in the shower, but it seems that I will have to post that at a later time. Maybe tomorrow? Idk. I've got to go work on college stuff, plus find something to eat for breakfast.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!