April 30, 2013

Waiting...

Today, I am simply waiting.

Waiting for lunch, so I can request a transcript and get a new library book.
Waiting for school to be over for the day so I can eat and go to practice and perform The Effect Of Gamma Rays On Man-In-The-Moon Marigolds one LAST time.
Waiting for prom.
Waiting for my first kiss.
Waiting to dress up as Snow White for $50 and the happiness of a two year old.
Waiting for senior trip.
Waiting for graduation.
Waiting to get money from relatives.
Waiting for scholarships, scholarships, and more scholarships.
Waiting for summer.
Waiting for red hair, short shorts, and tank tops every day.
Waiting for a new camera and some awesome new videos.
Waiting to get new, decent editing software.
Waiting to make money through the internet.
Waiting to become famous.
Waiting to go to college.
Waiting to direct my first movie.
Waiting for someone to ask for my autograph.
Waiting for someone to recognize me on the street.
Waiting to record my first album.
Waiting to move out of my parents' house.
Waiting to get married.

I really can't think of anything to blog about today, but at least I got that out in the open. I'm obiously waiting for many things, but with good reason. I just feel overwhelmed sometimes, with all of the things I'm waiting and hoping for. I have to just take a step back and go on with the little bit of the plan that takes place today.

If you haven't noticed already, the very last showing of The Effect Of Gamma Rays On Man-In-The-Moon Marigolds by our One Act Play group is tonight. Its a pretty good show, even if we only got alternate at region. Admission is like $3 I think, and all of the procedes go to the family of the kids in the advancing 1A One act play that got killed in a car crash right after their district contest.

The only thing that I don't like about theatre is having to wear stage makeup. It is really gross and it makes me break out. I had to wear it yesterday for pictures, and I'll have to wear it again today. Why does my face have to go through this right before prom?!

I don't have anything to say, but I want to keep typing. I guess I'll put something new on the lifescouts page. Bleh.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!