April 8, 2013

Catching my breath, and hoping the week rushes by...

I woke up this morning and I felt absolutely terrible. I couldn't stand up for long periods of time, my stomach hurt, the whole deal. So, I pushed through it and went to school anyway. I feel significantly better now, but I would really like to just fast forward through the rest of this week.

Today and tomorrow are the only days I will be officially at school this week. And that means that I have to worry about getting makeup work, plus I have to go to the counselor's office and get a few more scholarship applications. I have some that have due dates coming up, so I have to finish those and send them in.

Wednesday I will be at school for about half of the day, because that is the day that we will go to rehearse on the official huntsville stage. Then, on Thursday, we have contest at the huntsville stage. I will have been to huntsville three times within 5 days.

I am looking foreward to Friday and Saturday, because my mom and I are going to San Marcos to visit the college. We will leave early Friday, to get there with plenty of time, since its like four hours away. We'll spend some time taking more senior pictures and wandering around, doing whatever. That night we will stay in a hotel, and in the morning we will get up and go to the college. I'm going to bring my laptop so I can vlog on those days. I haven't really been consistent with my vlogging times, but I have managed to vlog every day in April so far. I am not sure how I will do so on Wednesday or Thursday, but I will figure something out.

I think that I want to get another SMASH book for when I start college, and do one every year from then on. Its like scrapbooking, but more free-form, so its easier. Plus, I can take it with me and work on it anytime. I was SMASHing things on the car ride yesterday, when we were on the way to the arboreum and botanical gardens to take pictures.

I think I am going to work on my SMASH book now, since I feel like it. I feel like there is something more productive I could be doing, but I don't exactly feel great.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!