April 2, 2013

VEDA

Yesterday, I got home at about 8:00 and decided that I had enough time to make a vlog. Yes, I am officially participating in VEDA! I'm not sure if all of it will be vlogs, but I'm going to try. I posted the video last night at about 9:00 or so. Maybe later. I hope to get the one for today done earlier. I'm not sure how much editing I am going to do with these. I think I'll just do a small bit to take out the stupid parts, like I did with the one last night.

The thing about VEDA is that I will be talking about something different everyday, and I'm not sure that my brain can come up with that many fresh topics. I'm not sure what I'm going to talk about today even.I plan to do it on the way to One Act practice. I think that will work out quite nicely. Feel free to comment about things that would make an interesting video. I really want these things to be interesting.

I am almost done reading the new Lois Lowry book, Son. I think I may finish it tonight and get a new book tomorrow. I had hoped to have it finished so I could get a new book today, but that didn't happen. The author is doing a pretty good job of connecting everything and tying up the loose ends that were just left hanging in the end of the other three books.

Yestereday, when I went back over to the school that my parents teach at, I felt like some kind of celebrity. They showed the video that I made about the STAAR test to all the kids and teachers, and they thought it was great. The awesome thing about it is that it can be used again and again, and for multiple grade levels. When they come out with a new standardized test, I can just make another one. All of the kids kept coming up to me and saying that the video was awesome, and even some of the teachers. If you want to see it, just go to my youtube channel and it should be one of the last videos posted, and its titled "STAAR Test".

I keep thinking of things to say, but then I realize that I already said them in my vlog yesterday, so I should just let you go watch the vlog whenever you get a chance, instead of restating myself.

On one of the karaoke CDs that I have,  I was looking at the tracks, and I was surprised to find a song by an artist I discovered a couple months AFTER I bought the CD. Forever yours by Alex Day. I was like, wait... Is that the Alex Day from youtube? And, of course, it was. WHOOO.

Why are people so obsessed with british people. I love their accents, I'm not going to lie, but what makes them so special. Are there countries where people obsess over American people and think that southern accents are awesome? These are the thoughts and unanswerable questions that plague my life.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!