April 12, 2013

Road Trip!

I am currently sitting in a hotel room in San Marcos, typing this and watching the disney channel. Why? because I have nothing else to do, or at least that I want to do.

We left the house early this morning and drove here to visit the college tomorrow. The best part? I got to miss school today, and I had plenty of time to vlog and hang out with my mom.

I am going to wear my doctor who shirt to the college day tomorrow. Why? because it makes me feel special, and like I have an unspoken bond with all whovians nearby.

I went shopping at an outlet mall today. I was a really big outlet mall, and I felt like I was going to get lost. I managed to buy my jewelry for prom, along with some clothes that were on sale at banana republic.

So. Tired.

Goodnight!

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!