September 30, 2013

Voice Acting and Argument Smack-downs

So, right now, due to the fact that I have been watching a ton of anime and extras about voice actors, I think that it would be really cool to go to some auditions for voice acting. I just need to get to the point that I can drive myself places. The home base for Funimation is actually in Texas, but not close by. But if I get to where I can drive, I can record a demo and send it in and if I get an acting job, I can actually take it. I still have a lot of research to do, but it seems like it could work.

This morning, when I got on Facebook, I came across a post where an obnoxious acquaintance of mine had commented on someone's post which then showed up on my feed. He was trying to say that the founding fathers didn't mean for this to be a Christian nation and that they didn't even believe in God. I conceded one bit to his argument, because Ben Franklin didn't go to church. But I said that he WAS raised as a Quaker. And then I gave a quote from GEORGE FREAKING WASHINGTON that said


Boom. Smackdown. COME AT ME BRO!


Also, I finished painting my Dr. Wobbs glasses for Halloween. And I finished making my hat too. I'm not really sure what I'm going to crochet next, since I only have one thing of black yarn left.


So, yes, I am  now going to go do a bit of homework and chores and drink some peace tea. 

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!