September 23, 2013

Family Force 5 and Math Homework

Yes, that is how I have spent most of the morning. I am currently taking a break from math homework, because I am currently about to take my math book outside and burn it, then throw my notes up against the wall. For some reason, math just isn't working for me this morning. Thankfully, it isn't due until Friday.

This morning, when I logged onto facebook, I was confronted with a suprising and kind of sad bit of news. The lead singer of Family Force 5, Soul Glow Activatur, AKA Solomon Olds is leaving the band and Crouton is taking the part of lead singer. I'm kind of sad about it. I mean, I know that he is still going to have influence on the music and he's just leaving so that he can spend time with his family. But I will certainly miss the little ball of energy that leads the band. I hope FF5 can still be as good without him as a lead singer. But I have faith that Crouton will do a good job.

Gah, I'm super frustrated with everything right now. I yelled at my dog for whining. I am also very frustrated with my typing. I think I need to take a break and do some chores for a while. Math homework has just messed me up.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!