September 17, 2013

Stupid Google and Blueberry Streusel

This morning, I got up and made blueberry streusel muffins for breakfast along with my coffee. This was one of the reasons my blog has come so late. I spent a while watching YouTube videos and then I had to take a history test, which I made a 90 on.

Watching the videos on YouTube this morning really ruffled my feathers. Gah, that is such a strange expression. One of them talked about all of the things that YouTube has changed recently that people don't really like. And really, I think that Google as a whole is doing everything wrong right now, and I keep having all kinds of problems with their services. Blogger hasn't been working right for more than two weeks now, and I've been using Google Chrome, hoping that it would solve some of the problems, but some have just gotten worse. Who knows, maybe Google has just gotten too big for its own good.

Another thing that has kind of ticked me off this morning is the fact that the professor that I sent an email to about the assignments that I missed because he changed the due date with out warning. You know, the annoying fellow who I really despise, but sent a kindly worded message? Yeah, he hasn't given me a response, and I messaged him on Saturday or Sunday. Of all of the rude things to do. He could at least send a message saying I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to retake anything. Please just keep up with due dates.

I guess I'm just not in the mood to deal with people today.

But, at least I'm ahead in my classwork and I'm making A's and B's now.

I feel like there should  be more to say, but I can't think of much.

I'm meeting with a friend/editor this week to see about final changes on the special project. I hope we get everything done ASAP.

I'm also thinking about starting a Friday vlog, in which I take a camera with me everywhere so that I can vlog about something interesting and let you know what I'm up to. Kind of like a cell phone vlog type thing, but I won't use my cell phone unless it is completely necessary. Not completely sure if its going to be a thing, but I'm considering it.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!