September 4, 2013

Busy Day

So, today I am blogging a bit earlier than normal because I'm not taking my hour or so to sleep in the big blue chair with the dog this morning. No, today she gets to sleep while I get stuff done.

Last night, I had the idea to burn a mix CD, so that was the first thing on the agenda. And that's done now.

I have to clean out Puddin's cage before lunchtime. I also have to get a shower and get dressed to got to the movies with Sarah. I have to be ready to go before 1:00. I also need to work a little on my english work. Its due tomorrow. I have no problem with actually doing it tomorrow, but I would like to get a little further along in my notes by the end of the day.

I am super hungry but I have a little puppy dog sleeping in my lap and a laptop hovering above her. Thankfully, she had a bath this morning, so I don't have to worry about giving her one. She really needed it.

I got a bit further on my story yesterday. I have about 5 pages now. I'm also jumping around in the story. It kind of works better for me than just writing chapter after chapter. I can put ideas in without writing them down first or worrying about forgetting them.

I'm also in love with an artist called "Lancifer" right now. He's a christian singer and musician. His music is really pop-ish and fun. I'm listening to Negative Nancy, We Bring the Party, and Bring the Bass on repeat right now. I love the songs so much.And it doesn't hurt that he's adorable too.


I think that I might incorporate them into a video in the near future.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!