October 1, 2013

Maybe Getting Sick

I woke up this morning feeling okay. But now my throat is starting to feel itchy and dry and wierd. My mom and my dad have both had some kind of throat thing within the past week or so. I hope that this isn't me getting it. I also have a headache. But I'm also a slight hypochondriac.

I have to work on history work this morning, which is not something that I really want to do, but I will do it anyway. I really am not sure what chores I need to do today besides wash some dishes and find a handheld mirror.

I managed to print out some business cards yesterday. I had to have some for an upcoming Snow White gig. I printed out like 60. My mom says that I need to print out some flyers with the same info on it too. Here's what they look like:



And you know what? That picture is a screen capture from my last video. But you'd only know that if you watched it to the very end. And, yes, that is a QR code on the other side of the card. Feel free to use your smart phone to capture it and see where it goes. IDK, it may not work very well on a computer screen.

Also, I think that I've almost decided what I'm going to crochet next. Either a pair of boot cuffs (little things that go on kinda like socks or leg warmers and stick up over your boots), a stuffed animal (probably a bunny or a bear), fingerless gloves or something similar, or a hat with ears. It kinda depends on what I can find a pattern to. I plan to start it today. Also, I will crochet things for other people, you just have to give me time and it will probably cost between $10 and $25, depending.

I kind of have to go do history homework, so I will talk to you all later.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!