October 30, 2013

Rainy Wednesday

This morning, I procrastinated when it came to getting out of bed. I was super tired and I still am. It has also been raining today, which makes me feel even more tired. I like rainy days, but they make me feel like curling up under a blanket and doing things like watching movies, reading books, or sleeping. Not doing homework and chores.

Some news about yesterday! My copy of the book that I wrote and published finally came in the mail. Its really cool and professional looking. I really do want people to buy it. I actually don't mind if you buy the ebook instead, because it actually gives me more profit. I'm  going to eventually release a version that has me reading it, but I don't have the ability to record it right now. I hope to write and publish a novel too, but I haven't gotten very far on it. I'm working on it though.

I also started listening to some new, different music. Well, new to me anyway. Andrew introduced me to it, and its pretty cool. Folk rock. Right now, I'm listening to a pandora station for the band Flogging Molly. Its pretty awesome. I'm thinking I might use some of this for short films and montages at some time in the future.

Also, tomorrow is halloween, so I plan to post pictures of my costume. I am really excited. I think I might make a music video out of it. I really want to. I have currently misplaced my camera battery charger though, so I have to find it today in order to charge my camera batteries and make the video. I hate that I misplace things so often.

Because its been a bit since I dyed my hair last and the color has faded and grown out, I'm going to dye my hair again today. Still red. I have to wait for my mom to get home though, because I don't really trust myself to do it right.

Well, I need to go do my history homework and then look for my camera battery charger. So, goodbye.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!