October 24, 2013

How The Snake Story Ended

If you read my post from yesterday, you know that I had to deal with the problem of a snake in the house. Well, I waited until he decided to try and escape from behind the heater and run away. He was half way to the window, crawling on the broom nearby when I used a piece of fabric to grab him. I had hoped to use a pillow case, but they were all on pillows at the time. The thing about the rush that I was in was that it caused me to not think through where I was grabbing the snake. So, like an idiot, I grabbed him in the middle. Now, this snake was at least three foot long, which meant that as soon as I picked him up, I realized that he could easily reach back around and bite me. So, in about thirty seconds, I transported the snake from the living room to the outdoors, and had him slithering in the opposite direction of the house. I was rather frightened, so there was a string of words that came out of my mouth that I am not particularly proud of as I carried the snake outside, along with the words "please don't bite me". Looking back, it was kind of funny, but I am glad that I dealt with it.

I asked my dad what the snake was after I described it to him, and he said that it was probably a rat snake, AKA, it wasn't planning to hurt me, it just wanted to eat the mice that tend to live in our area. The snake should have made himself less obvious though.

In other news, I finished the headband that I was working on, and I started crocheting a hat this morning. I am maybe 1/4 of the way done. Maybe I can have it finished by the weekend.

I also am still dealing with the issue of not feeling good and not wanting to eat. My stomach really hasn't felt good all morning. I made myself a cup of coffee, and I only drank about 1/4 of it. I know that I am hungry, but I just don't feel like I can eat. Like, if I eat, I might get sick or feel bad. Its not a good thing.

I also started watching new tv shows, thanks to Andrew. I have watched 3 episodes of firefly, 1 episode of Legend of Korra, and 1.25 episodes of the 4th doctor in the old series of Doctor Who. They all seem rather great. But, Legend of Korra isn't on Netflix, which bothers me. It means that I have to watch it on my laptop, so I don't get to watch it as much.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!