October 22, 2013

Pancakes and Text Messages

Yep, the title pretty much sums up my morning. Well, except that I started watching some more of the old Doctor Who episodes. I watched "Pyramids of Mars" with the 4th doctor this morning. It was actually pretty good.

The texting actually started last night because it was easier than trying to use facebook. And I fell asleep texting him last night. This morning, we started talking again at the nice early time of about 6:50. I was surprised, because I've never had someone wake up early for my sake. Normally, I'm the one waiting until a decent hour to talk to people.



This morning after getting dressed, I looked in the mirror and realized that I was the epitome of nerdiness. Tardis t-shirt. Glasses. Wild hair that the only thing I have done to it is make sure its not tangled. Oh, and pale skin and a small frame. Thats me. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

I have math homework due today. And as soon as I get that done I need to work on cleaning the house. I guess that means cleaning off the couches, picking things up off of the floor, washing clothes, and cleaning the bathroom today. My mom got onto me yesterday for only washing dishes and washing clothes. "That's not what you're being payed for". Yes, but I did have midterm exams last week, so I'm working on getting back into the swing of things. Not to mention I do spend some time eating and working on homework and making headbands so that I can sell them. Oh, and the teensy bit of a social life that I attempt to have.

Whatever.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!