October 21, 2013

Good Morning, Sunshine!

This morning started out like any other. I was more tired than usual from being Snow White for a whole five hours yesterday, but I managed to drag myself down the ladder of the bunk bed and to take the dog outside for a walk. It has been getting a bit colder, so I was freezing in my summertime pajamas of a tank top and shorts. Once my family left the house, I grabbed a cup of coffee and set to work making a crocheted headband while I watched/listened to several episodes of MLP:FiM. And then I got on Facebook and my day got a lot happier.

You know those people who make you happy when you just talk to them, whether its in person or through a Facebook message or whatever? Yeah, well, I continued my morning by talking with one of those people. And I haven't stopped smiling since.

Anyway, I have to update my website this morning and put the link to buy my book on it, along with put some pictures from this weekend. I don't have any homework due today, so I'm going to focus on chores once I get done with this stuff.

I can't tell you how many tabs I have open right now. Providing links and whatnot is complicated stuff. In  the meantime, here is a happy song that I plan to cover on my youtube channel soon.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!