May 2, 2013

Shopping...

Yesterday, I went shopping with my mom. We left the house at about 5:00 or so, and we didn't get back until 10:30 or so, so I didn't get to bed until roughly 11:00 or later. Needless to say, I am really tired. I almost fell asleep during a lecture in aquatic science AND while I was reading a book in economics.

The first thing that my mom and I did was go and order a boutineer. I really don't care if thats spelled wrong. My hands don't want to type today anyway. We went to one flower shop, but before we pulled into the parking lot they closed. So, we went to the other florist in town, and got there 30 minutes before closing. It ended up being the place that my date had ordered the corsage from, so they looked up his order and made sure that the color was right, and we got them to make the two items match.

The second thing that we did was go to a place called Sam Moon. Its almost like an outlet for jewelry and purses and such. I got my purse for prom. Its a really tiny silver one with sparkles all over it. I already have jewelry for prom, so I didn't have to worry about that. I did manage to get a wig for my Snow White costume though. It isn't a typical snow white hairdo, but a black wig with a bob-style hair. I bought a red bow to wear with it also, but they didn't sell just single bows, so I ended up buying a pack with like ten bows in it. I now feel obligated to wear a bow at least once a week. we looked for shoes there too (they had a shop next door with shoes) but we didn't find anything the right size that would match my dress. My mom doesn't exactly believe that my bobs match the dress perfectly. Its a floor length dress, so it doesn't matter that much.

We went to party city next. We managed to get the last snow white costume they had. The only thing was that its really short, so we bought some fabric at walmart that we are going to use to make a longer skirt. I was rather suprised that they were still selling costumes at this time of the year.

My mother and I then ate at Casa Ole in the mall before heading to walmart. There were some stops in between there, but nothing important. Most of the stores were closing up.

I am about to fall asleep while typing. Blech.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!