May 24, 2013

Summer Lists

Well, today I am technically supposed to have my semester exam for this period. However, I have already finished my dual credit class, so there is nothing special about it. There is no exam to take. I have to take fifth and seventh period exams also, but I exempted the exams for those two classes, so I will be in the commons for those parts of the day. Next week, I only have to come to school and check in on Thursday, and I have first period only on wednesday. Friday we have graduation practice, then graduation. Monday we have off because of memorial day.

Nearly every summer, I have this list of songs that I want to make videos for, books that I want to read, and things that I want to do. This year, I haven't made them yet, so I decided to make them into part of the blog post. Let's go!

Summer Songs
  • Summer's Not Hot by Selena Gomez
  • Come and Get it by Selena Gomez
  • Deathbed by Relient K
  • Candlelight by Relient K
  • A World Without Danger from Code Lyoko
  • It's Time by Imagine Dragons
  • Mamacita by Family Force Five
  • Tank Top by Family Force Five
  • Down at the Twist and Shout by Mary Carpenter

Summer Reading
  • An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Catch 22
  • The One That Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
  • Doctor Who/Star Trek (A crossover series that I will have to buy online)
  • Some kind of manga series that I haven't determined yet... possible fma or something. I really wish there was a Doctor Who manga series...

Not-Bummer Summer List
  • Go to the beach
  • Get my drivers liscense
  • Make music videos
  • Read books
  • Make a green screen video
  • Cover more songs on the ukulele
  • Apply for scholarships
  • Make skit/sketch videos
  • Have a party
  • Dye my hair red
  • Spend time with Taylor
  • Pre-order This Star Won't Go Out
  • Watch Les Miserables (the newest movie)
  • Buy one of those "50 movies for $8" sets from walmart and watch all the old, cheesy movies
  • Make a short film
  • Learn ASL
  • Get a new SMASH book and finish the old one
  • Watch both the old and new versions of The Great Gatsby
  • Get books from Half Price Books
  • Screen print more shirts, possibly some with the lizardbreathwalker logo on them
  • Paint things
  • Sew things
  • Get mini business cards from Moo.com
  • Get another Snow White gig
  • Blog more
  • Post 365 nerds vlog (on my birthday, July 29th!)
  • Start a bank account
  • Start actually getting payed for ads and monetized videos
  • Go swimming
  • Go adventuring with my friend, Sarah
  • Vlog more
  • Get a WIDE ANGLE LENSE (maybe)
  • Modify tshirts
  • Go shopping at a thrift store and modify the clothes I buy
  • Make a pikachu hat (or buy one)
  • Get in shape by playing Just Dance on the xbox 360
  • Work on videos for the Knowledge days channel, and be ready to release them when school starts
  • Get a better intro video for my youtube channel that represents what the channel is about
  • Go to some sort of concert (I would go to boomin' by the bay, but it is no longer by the bay, but in houston, and I only know about one of the artists that will be there, and I don't even care for him that much)

There are probably more things that I can't currently remember but will put here eventually. I feel like some of these won't happen and some of them are bound to happen no matter what. I think I might post an update about half way through summer about how far I have gotten. I am also not going to blog as often during the summer (sorry!). I haven't figured out the schedule yet, but I'm thinking about once a week. I will be posting videos more often though, so that might be helpful. Oh, and if you have anything that you think that I should do or whatever or if you are doing something interesting this summer, feel free to leave it in the comments. Book reccomendations are highly appreciated also.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!