May 24, 2013

Summer Lists

Well, today I am technically supposed to have my semester exam for this period. However, I have already finished my dual credit class, so there is nothing special about it. There is no exam to take. I have to take fifth and seventh period exams also, but I exempted the exams for those two classes, so I will be in the commons for those parts of the day. Next week, I only have to come to school and check in on Thursday, and I have first period only on wednesday. Friday we have graduation practice, then graduation. Monday we have off because of memorial day.

Nearly every summer, I have this list of songs that I want to make videos for, books that I want to read, and things that I want to do. This year, I haven't made them yet, so I decided to make them into part of the blog post. Let's go!

Summer Songs
  • Summer's Not Hot by Selena Gomez
  • Come and Get it by Selena Gomez
  • Deathbed by Relient K
  • Candlelight by Relient K
  • A World Without Danger from Code Lyoko
  • It's Time by Imagine Dragons
  • Mamacita by Family Force Five
  • Tank Top by Family Force Five
  • Down at the Twist and Shout by Mary Carpenter

Summer Reading
  • An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Catch 22
  • The One That Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
  • Doctor Who/Star Trek (A crossover series that I will have to buy online)
  • Some kind of manga series that I haven't determined yet... possible fma or something. I really wish there was a Doctor Who manga series...

Not-Bummer Summer List
  • Go to the beach
  • Get my drivers liscense
  • Make music videos
  • Read books
  • Make a green screen video
  • Cover more songs on the ukulele
  • Apply for scholarships
  • Make skit/sketch videos
  • Have a party
  • Dye my hair red
  • Spend time with Taylor
  • Pre-order This Star Won't Go Out
  • Watch Les Miserables (the newest movie)
  • Buy one of those "50 movies for $8" sets from walmart and watch all the old, cheesy movies
  • Make a short film
  • Learn ASL
  • Get a new SMASH book and finish the old one
  • Watch both the old and new versions of The Great Gatsby
  • Get books from Half Price Books
  • Screen print more shirts, possibly some with the lizardbreathwalker logo on them
  • Paint things
  • Sew things
  • Get mini business cards from Moo.com
  • Get another Snow White gig
  • Blog more
  • Post 365 nerds vlog (on my birthday, July 29th!)
  • Start a bank account
  • Start actually getting payed for ads and monetized videos
  • Go swimming
  • Go adventuring with my friend, Sarah
  • Vlog more
  • Get a WIDE ANGLE LENSE (maybe)
  • Modify tshirts
  • Go shopping at a thrift store and modify the clothes I buy
  • Make a pikachu hat (or buy one)
  • Get in shape by playing Just Dance on the xbox 360
  • Work on videos for the Knowledge days channel, and be ready to release them when school starts
  • Get a better intro video for my youtube channel that represents what the channel is about
  • Go to some sort of concert (I would go to boomin' by the bay, but it is no longer by the bay, but in houston, and I only know about one of the artists that will be there, and I don't even care for him that much)

There are probably more things that I can't currently remember but will put here eventually. I feel like some of these won't happen and some of them are bound to happen no matter what. I think I might post an update about half way through summer about how far I have gotten. I am also not going to blog as often during the summer (sorry!). I haven't figured out the schedule yet, but I'm thinking about once a week. I will be posting videos more often though, so that might be helpful. Oh, and if you have anything that you think that I should do or whatever or if you are doing something interesting this summer, feel free to leave it in the comments. Book reccomendations are highly appreciated also.

Love,
Elizabeth W.