May 15, 2013

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow...

Yesterday, I got called to the counselor's office during 5th period. They made me come inside the room and sit down. Across the desk was the counselor and in the chair beside me was the principal. And, they told me my class rank. I am officially number 3. I am historian, which means that I get to make a speech about the history of the class. I am also the top ranked girl in my class, which is awesome also. I am really excited, but it also means that I have to think back about the things that have happened while I was in school. I'll probably start outlining that today.

Today, I taught a lesson in FCA based on a book I read called "When God Writes Your Love Story" by Eric and Leslie Ludy. It is basically the young adult's guide to how God wants us to have relationships. I feel like because I gave my testimony about the subject, I really touched other people. I am also going to read the book again. Out of the hundreds and thousands of books I have read, this is probably one of the most life-changing books that I have read so far, and I really wish I would have read it sooner. I think that every kid should read it when they get into high school.

Tomorrow, I have to take another AP exam. Economics. Well, technically macroeconomics, which is the easier of the two economics tests. I really think that I can make a 3 on it because I can reason it out. The government one was difficult because it was based on facts. You had to know the facts to understand and answer the questions. Economics is based on math and logic, though, two areas that I am rather skilled in.

Friday is senior trip. I bought a phone charger yesterday that is a solar powered one, thinking that I would be able to use it to keep my phone alive all day. Sadly, it was missing a cable AND lacked the ability to connect to my phone. I searched the house to see if I could find a cord that would work with it, but I was unsuccessful. I guess I'll just return it and look for a battery powered one or something. I still have a million other things to do to get ready for senior trip, but I'm ready for the day to be here.

Yesterday, I worked on editing the telenovela. I think that it will be much easier this year, since all of the scenes are one-take type things. We film again today and tomorrow. Its all coming together. I managed to find some great theme music to go with it, so I think it will work out nicely.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!