May 23, 2013

Stuff To Do...

Yesterday, I spent from 6:00 to 10:30 editing a telenovela. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a spanish soap opera, and also one of the most stressful projects that I have ever been in charge of. It is due on friday, and I have the editing done as of last night. However, I went to burn it to a disk, and the program I had to use was a free trial, so it was very glitchy AND it put a watermark on the whole video. So, I have to burn the dvd again tonight using some other program.

My graduation speech is also due tomorrow, and I am almost done. I just need to type it up (which I plan to do within this class period) and edit it before sending it to the counselor. I don't know how long it is though, which worries me. Hopefullyy, I can have a fantastic speech within the time limit of five minutes.

I have to write a monologue for drama class. I've never written a monologue before, so this is kind of difficult. I also have to perform it on tuesday. I wrote one copy of it, but I hated it because it was very Edgar Allen Poe-ish. I guess I'll have to write another one. Many of my works end up Edgar Allen Poe-ish, for some reason, which is kind of scary (for proof, go to my stories and poems page and look at the poem "Little Moth Of Mine").

My brother has a band concert today at like 6:30, which is going to be a problem with the amount of work that I have to do, but I will somehow make it through. I can hardly believe that graduation is just a little more than a week away!

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!