May 6, 2013

The After-Prom

So, yesterday was the day after prom, and today is the day that my after-prom madness begins. Prom itself was really fun, even though the DJ was TERRIBLE! It was the same guy as last year, but this year he was even worse. I had a fun time regardless, spending time with the people I love to be around.

Note to self, fake nails are not meant for typing. It kind of becomes like an annoying disability that prevents typing from being as fast and effective. Grrr.

I am still super tired. I got back home after prom and prom-related activities at about 2:30 AM and I didn't get to sleep until about 3 in the morning. Then, I went to church the next morning (the only high school girl to do so) and spent the day working on a spanish project.

This morning, we were supposed to film one of the commercials for the telenovela. I got to the library and two of my actors were there out of three. We went and searched for the third one (whom I had reminded via text message and email that we were filming) and could not find her, even though I saw her walk into the building. SO, I took over her part and we fillmed it in one take. We may have to do it over again though, because two of the lines were missed. GAH. Being a director and a senior in high school is a difficult thing to try and juggle.

I have qualified to apply to be in the honors college at the college that I plan on going to. I started filling out the application yesterday and I have to send it in before the end of the month. I really hope it helps me because the classes will be smaller and more serious and the dorms are seperate and better. There is also a quiet room for studying and such. I would love to do this, so I really hope that I get some scholarships so I can pay to go.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!