May 21, 2013

Tuesday...

Yesterday was the last monday of my senior year in high school since we have next monday off for memorial day. This is my next to last tuesday.

Yesterday, we managed to finish filming the telenovela, which means that I have a few days to put it all together. However, I also have to finish my speech for graduation and send it to the counselor by friday, so I have two major projects going at the same time. I won't have time to work on it today because I have an award banquet type thing to go to at 6:30, but I also have to get ready for it and I may not be getting home until like 5 or so beforehand. I hope to be able to work on it quite a bit tomorrow. Like, that is the only thing I plan on doing after school on wednesday.

My grandparents on my mom's side gave me my graduation gift yesterday, $500 to help me buy a new camera. After shopping around, I found one for $700 from sams club, but I have to buy it online. It is going to take most of my graduation money, which saddens me, but hopefully there will be more. I hope to order it sometime before the end of the week so that I can use it on the day of and the day after graduation. It is 24 megapixels, which is rather amazing, and it comes with a memory card thats like 16 GB. Its a DSLR camera also, and it comes with two lenses and a carrying case. Its a Nikon, so its a rather fantastic camera. All of the reviews were great.

I bought a book from the dollar store the other day because I needed something to read. Its called "Like Dandelion Dust" and it has been made into a movie. It seems like a pretty good book so far, and it only cost me $3. I'm thinking about making my personal library into a kind of lending library or something or starting a book trade thing with my friends. Because my friends and I have so many books, we borrow from eachother anyway, but this way we could have them at college and send them to eachother via requests on facebook or email. I think it would be cool. Or maybe there could be a whole facebook group. That way, we can read books without having to hunt them down and buy them.

I cannot wait until after graduation, because I want to dye my hair already. I like it blonde, but I really want the change. And its not like its forever, but it will be fun anyway.

Love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!