October 1, 2014

Lazy Wednesday

I didn't get out of bed until like 9 today. I was awake at 7-ish. I just didn't want to get up and do things today. Much laziness. Very tired. Wow. Such procrastination.


I'm going to try my luck at making Onigiri today. AKA: Rice balls. I'm kinda scared. I've never even made rice by myself. I suppose it can't be that difficult. And I'm not sure what I'm going to put in them. I'm going to make at least 3, possibly 4 or 5. Sarah wants bell peppers and cream cheese in hers. Easy enough. I think I might put shredded chicken in mine and mom's. I don't have (or like) tuna or any of the things that are normally put in them. And I don't have any more imitation crab. If I'm successful, there will be pictures on instagram later. Actually, there will probably be pictures anyway.

Also, my Jamberry party this week is doing really well so far. I never make money before Wednesday. And I've already had 2 orders. YAY!

My costume for Ren Fest is basically finished. The skirt came in the mail yesterday. Its super flowy and comfy and cute. And it came with a very noisy belt (think, fake coins and about 2 dozen jingle bells) that I probably won't wear. And I tried it on with the corset that I use for my Ariel stuff, just to see what it looked like. ITS FANTASTIC. I don't have to buy another corset. This is a terrible picture, but you get the idea. Dang, I wish I had a full length mirror.


I should probably get to my government homework that I've been putting off since Monday. Chapter study questions. Ick. Like, a lot of them. Probably about 100 or more.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!