October 22, 2014

Recalling a Crazy Tuesday...

I was super busy yesterday. I'm so glad that day is over.

My first interruption from my normal schedule was that while I was video editing yesterday morning, who should come sit beside me but Jose from Theatre class. He's a nice guy, but he likes to talk. So, for the last hour of sitting above the library, instead of editing the video and doing homework, I was talking to Jose. And I ended up giving him my number (he asked and I didn't want to seem like a jerk, and it doesn't bother me when people have my number). And he added me on Facebook (and went through and liked a bunch of my pictures and stuff). Jose is a sweetheart. But he has a 6 year old daughter. That's a bit of a deal breaker. I'm not going to shut him down immediately though. I mean, I'm okay with being friends.

Then there was Theatre class and lunch and Biology class and finally, grocery shopping. My mom picked me up from school and we went to Target because there were some really good coupon deals (they'll be in the next extreme couponing video, don't worry). We spent like an hour or more in Target. And ended up paying $10-15 for about $45 worth of stuff. It was awesome. We bought other stuff too, but that was the main deal.

I saw this thing on pinterest where you make your own liquid soap from bar soap. And you basically get a whole gallon of liquid soap from a single bar of soap. Well, with couponing, we've kinda stocked up on bar soap, so I figured that it would be great to try this out. I saved some gallon containers from milk and whatnot. All that I was missing was glycerin. Basically, it helps the soap be bubbly (which is why there's normally glycerin in bubble soap). So, we spent another 45 minutes to an hour searching for glycerin. Apparently NO ONE in our town carries it. We checked both CVS and Walgreens, the two places that were most likely to have it! Its supposed to be with the first aid stuff, but it was NOWHERE. So, now we have to order it online. But, there is some bar soap that we bought that has glycerin in it already. I'm going to try out making a gallon of soap from that today.

Because of this, I didn't get to upload the KEEYSS video yesterday and I have to put it up this morning.  Oh well. At least I got my Elsa dress in the mail yesterday! Its a little too big in the shoulders and stuff, but I'll post pictures when I get everything the way it should be and I get the wig in the mail.

I've got a project for speech to work on, soap to make, and nanowrimo to prepare for, I should go do those things.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!