October 15, 2014

Boring Wednesday

Last night, I ordered my Elsa dress. I hope it gets here in time. I really need it by November 1st, but it said it may arrive as late as November 25th. Hopefully sooner than that though. I'm waiting until next week to order the wig.

I started this morning with a shower, a bowl of lucky charms, and a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother. I love this show. I also had to walk to the mailbox to mail something. I love walking in the morning when its cool. Its about 60 or 70 degrees or so outside. So nice. The same thing yesterday. I like that I have the ability to wear my sherlock jacket now.


Its actually kinda cold inside too. I'm wearing this for now.

I need to wash dishes today. And wash clothes. And clean. Ick.

I should probably work on a bit of homework also.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!