October 30, 2014

SO HAPPY

This morning, I'm back in the library. Maybe facing toward the coffee shop wasn't the best idea, but I think I'll manage.


Yesterday, I didn't cheat at all. Even though I ended up going to the church Fall Festival, which meant that I was around a lot of candy. For a while, I was the oldest person in costume, which was odd, but Sarah joined me after a while. And John certainly had fun. He went as Legolas from Lord of the Rings and I went as Snow White. Sarah was a flamenco dancer. It wasn't super fun, but it was better than staying home, doing nothing. Plus, I got some video to make a montage/music video with. Just for fun.

Andrew stopped by yesterday and gave me the ren fest tickets. Of course, there were also some complications with when we were going. Things happened, and now we're going on the 29th, which is the last weekend. But at least we still get to go. Anyway, it was nice to see Andrew again. Yesterday was the first time we've seen each other since we were both in high school. It was fun. I feel like I cheated him out of conversation though. I got nervous and shy and hardly spoke the entire time, I'm ridiculous. I need better social skills, big time. I'm horrible at talking to people, particularly those that I don't see all the time or that I'm rather fond of.

The other day, I got Taylor Swift's new album, 1989. I love it. My favorite song is probably "Blank Space". But I like all of the songs. I've been listening to nothing but that cd ever since I got it. I just love it too much.

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel like you look amazing? I'm having one of those days. Maybe its the red lipstick and my favorite boots. And this makes me twice as happy as I already was.

ALSO, I got news this morning that the people from Old Town Spring (Not Kudos this time, but the actual OTS people, I think) want us to come back and be the face characters this year. We as in Hannah and me and a few others. It would be on Saturdays and/or Sundays from 1 to 4 and we'd get payed by the hour. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I haven't told my mom yet, but whatever.

I should probably get started with some homework. I'm trying to get ahead to make nanowrimo easier.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!