October 7, 2014

Sleepy Tuesday

I keep trying to watch a Wheezy Waiter video on youtube, but the internet is suck-ish at school. Ick. I'm super tired. Yesterday was really busy and stressful with all the homework and chores and stuff and generally worrying about EVERYTHING. ALL OF THE THINGS. Plus, it was one of those days where a ton of little things went wrong and they just piled up and my family didn't make anything better and I just kinda freaked out from the amount of stress. I cried at least twice. It was a rough day. Hopefully today is better.

I need coffee.

Dang. The guy that made my coffee was cute. Not crushing or anything, I just recognize attractive people when I see them. I still can't seem to get the ratio of sugar to coffee right. You'd think that 6 sugar packets would be enough. What the heck. Oh well. At least I have a chocolate breakfast bar thing to eat. CHOCOLATE.

The table that I'm sitting at is wobbly. It moves every time I type. Dang it. Oh well. I'm not moving.

I like my spot by the window, because I can both people watch and look at my reflection. And today, I look hella cute. Or maybe I just like saying hella cute. Or maybe both, haha. I look cuter in my reflection than in the picture though, just saying.


I'm wearing the shirt that I got in Round Top today. I'm planning on posting a picture on facebook later and filming a haul video when I get home. I also have to film my vlog and upload it. I think I'm going to talk about how the education system in America is failing. All of the crap that's wrong with it. And its not the teachers. Its everything else.

I forgot that my pandora was left on a disney station. I like the fact that I'm sitting here, looking like an adult, but I'm listening to "I wont say I'm in love" from Hercules. I love that song. The movie is okay, I guess. I like it because its disney and because of the songs. Its not one of my favorites. This station also has normal music, like Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips and Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson and stuff  by Lenka and Ingrid Michaelson. Good music. I like it. Its a nice way to start the day.

I have to work on Biology homework when I get home today. And I need to catch up on working in my lab book. I need to work on the group project and weekly work for speech class. And get started on the next section of work for government. Write the essay for theatre class. I have to go see a play this week. Joy. But at least the major busy-ness is over with. I can't wait for the next break from school.

I also need to finish drawing and painting my Frozen painting. Its so close to being done. I just need to fix facial features of Elsa and Anna and the details of Anna's clothing. Not too much. Then I can start painting, which will take about 2 days. Then I can put it up for sale! Hooray for money.

I want to be rich and I want lots of money
I don't care about clever I don't care about funny

I want loads of clothes and *loads of diamonds
I heard people die while they are trying to find them


-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!