October 9, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

The thing about fall and winter is that those are the times of year that I am the busiest, and therefore the most stressed. I can literally feel all of the stress and tiredness clinging to my body as I sit here. In my joints and shoulders and back. Ick. Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea.

Last night, due to my procrastination, I ended up staying up until like 10:30 (that's late for me right now). I had to do Jamberry stuff and homework for Biology and make bento boxes and stuff. And my mom and I went to Walmart right after she got home and stayed there a while.

Last night, I also booked 2 princess parties for this weekend, supposing I can get the costumes in time. Saturday, I'm going to be Cinderella with a borrowed costume. I need to buy a wig for that one though. And I'm meeting up with a friend today to get the costume. I hope it fits. She is a bit taller than I am, but not much different otherwise. Sunday, if I can find the costume in time, I'm going to be Elsa. I'm afraid that I won't be able to find a decent costume in a costume shop. I'm going to look at a couple different ones, but costume shops generally have crappy costumes. And crappy wigs. I might be better off waiting and ordering one online. But that $50 would be nice.

I'm only half way done with the painting I was working on yesterday. I pretty much stopped painting once eveyone got home. And I never got back to it. I'll probably finish it up on Monday. I'm worried about the background though. It kinda looks like crap. I don't have enough different blues to paint with. Oh well.

I have a new song obsession. I get one every two weeks or so. I've been listening to Giving Tree by the Plain White T's since I heard it on pandora yesterday, Its such a good song. A really sad song too. But I'm thinking it would make a great music video or short film. That has to wait until later this year to be worked on though. I think it has potential though.

I should probably get to my homework. I need to finish and turn in an essay for theatre before 11:00 today. Theatre class is cancelled because we have to go see a play this week though. I love theatre class. Now I'm literally just at school to take a Biology test today. I mean, I have extra time to study and catch up on assignments. But I would rather go to theatre class. Its fun. Its the highlight of my school day. Darn.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!