October 17, 2014

Feeling Better Today!

I feel almost completely normal today. I mean, I still don't have a lot of energy and I have a mild headache, but my stomach doesn't hurt much or anything. Yesterday, I ended up eating a package of peanut butter crackers and drinking a bottle of red powerade as a substitute for saltines and sprite. It was like the best thing I ate all day. Honestly. I was just really hungry at that time.

Today, however, I need to write an essay for Government class. Two pages minimum. Single spaced. Size 12 Times New Roman. Ick. And I have to turn it in by the end of the day. Not looking forward to this. But I think that and chores are all I'm going to really be working on today.

All I've done so far this morning is take a shower, listen to some music, and make a cup of tea. Not off to a very strong start.

We talked about Ren Fest in Theatre class yesterday, so, naturally, I've been thinking about it a lot yesterday and today.  Which is why I'm listening to Irish Folk Music on Pandora. And thinking about Ren Fest when I should be doing homework. But Ren Fest is like my Halloween this year. I mean, the Fall Festival at the church has gotten kinda boring unless I want to be around little kids and high schoolers all night. And that's on a Wednesday this year. Actual Halloween is probably going to be really boring, since there is a football game that most people will be at (its an away game, so I don't know if we're going). And there is nowhere to go trick-or-treating at without fear of being, like, killed  by a random redneck freak or mauled by small children. Sarah's family is having a Halloween party though, I think. I think. But not on that day. Anyway, Ren Fest is my Halloween. NOVEMBER 8TH!!!!!

Oh, I have an announcement about YouTube videos. Sorry that I haven't uploaded many lately. As you can tell from my recent blog posts, I've been super busy. However, I am going to edit one for my main channel either today or Monday and have it up soon. Its a Haul video. After that, I'm probably going to edit one of the music videos that has been sitting on my computer for a few months. And a new Extreme Couponing vlog will be up on my main channel sometime after the 25th. We should go shopping sometime around that day. And don't forget that I have a new video on the collab channel every Tuesday.

I should probably get on with the homework. BLECH. I'd rather dance around the kitchen to the music that I have playing. See ya Monday!

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!