October 3, 2014

Lazy Friday Morning

Note, this is not a day that I should be lazy, but I'm going to anyway.

I started this morning by jumping out of bed to answer the phone, then crawling back in bed. When I finally decided to start the day, an hour later, I got dressed and made pancakes. Pancakes and youtube videos, something that I haven't done since last year. Its nice. Now I'm enjoying oolong tea and a couple episodes of Extreme Couponing. I love this show. I don't think its on Netflix though, so I'm watching it on youtube. Hopefully I can pick up some tips and tricks to use on my next couponing trip.

I'm setting up a booth for Jamberry and Lizzie's Luxuries at Tarkington Round Up this weekend and I still have a ton of stuff to do. Print instructions to hand out. Gather any sheets to sell right there. Put on new nail wraps. Get everything together. Find a foldable table and chairs.

I also have homework to do today. Finishing at least 90% of my study guide for government and reading a chapter for speech and emailing people about a group project.

I also have to mail back some defective nail wraps.

See ya monday!

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!