October 31, 2014

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

I swear, I was dying for something besides 7 foods this morning. And its been difficult with all of the halloween candy and stuff in the fridge and pantry that I can't have. Its painful. And I was starving this morning. So, I cheated. A small cheat, but my biggest one so far.

About a week ago, John brought home a Sunny D that he didn't want. Well, I haven't had that since I was a little kid. And its been in the fridge. And it says it goes out on November 4. So, I'm having a wheat english muffin and sunny d for breakfast. I did really good yesterday and the rest of this week though. I'll read my bible more today. I'll pray more. I just needed something. Here's to you, Sunny D.

If you haven't noticed yet, its Halloween. I have nothing to do today that is Halloween related. No party or anything to go to. Instead, I'll probably spend the day listening to 1989 over and over, working on homework, doing last minute nanowrimo prep, and editing a music video. And maybe I'll knit some. Or crochet. Or both. I need to build up some more stock for the thing on December 5 at the school. Gosh, its almost November and December. Wow.

I'm really no where near as prepared as I should be for NaNoWriMo. But I've got some ideas and notes. I've got the pictures. And I've got my support team of parents, friends, and people on social media. I'm going to try and get up early tomorrow morning (I'm not staying up until midnight to start writing) and start writing. I'm just afraid that I'm going to sit there and not be able to think of anything for hours upon hours with no end.I fear writers block. AAAAAAAH!!!!

I should probably go do something productive. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!