January 21, 2013

Les Miserables

So, this weekend I watched Les Miserables, the 25th anniversary version with Nick Jonas, all the way through. The plot was so sad, and I felt like it ended really abrupty. Practically everybody dies. Everyone but Marius and Cosette, and Marius came close to dying. I find it weird that Marius and Cosette play rather minor roles compared to Jean Valjean and Javert, but they are the ones who survive the whole tragedy. Either way, I look foreward to seeing the movie version sometime, even if I have to wait until its on DVD, though I really want to see it in the theaters.

I really don't have much to talk about.

Second period, in aquatic science, we got to make fish out of play-doh in order to learn about fish morphology. We did a little bit of learning, but mainly we talked and played with play-doh. I taught everyone that a few drops of water can help bring play-doh that is drying out back to its original consistency. I thought everybody knew that.

All weekend I was distracted by the thought of a certian boy. I got to see and talk to him today, and I cannot wait until fifth period so that I can see him again. I really enjoy spending time with him, but I only have two classes with him. I can see him before and after school though.

I started writing another children's book. This one is more of a fairytale. There is an actual plot and whatnot, but I don't think it is very fantastic. I just felt like doing something yesterday, so that is what I did.

This weekend, I made a TARDIS locker cover. The only problem is that I made is out of posterboard and when I put it on my locker, it was about six inches too short. I guess I'll just have to find something to stick on the bottom. It still looks cool and makes my locker different than everyone else's.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!