January 9, 2013

Having a Good Day...

Today has been rather amazing so far.

First, I got to fix coffee this morning in our Keurig maker and then got to drink it all before I got to school. We had an awesome lesson in FCA, taught by the lovely Shelby, and I got to eat a donut that was still warm. I have only done fun work so far in my classes. I found out yesterday that the dual credit problem was merely a glitch. I don't have drama practice today, and I will get to do whatever I want when I get home. Economics isn't as hard and scary as I thought it would be, its just thinking through problems with a little bit of math thrown in, but we haven't gotten to the math yet. I e-mailed a group of nerdfighters and I am going to be part of the 365 nerds project. I worked a little more on the children's book that I am writing. I think today has just been a wonderful day and I hope it will continue to be one. Oh, and tomorrow I get to leave school early to get my eyes checked and get new glasses.

I know that was a lot to put in one paragraph, but I didn't feel like seperating it. I just feel really talkative due to the coffee that I had this morning. Coffee doesn't make me hyper, in fact, I'm still tired. It simply makes me want to talk a lot. Sometimes it gets me in trouble, but a lot of the time it is really fun.

I really am beginning to wonder what exactly my freaking-out fits are. Is it just overreaction? Is there a name for it? I mean, it doesn't stop me from functioning, since I can normally find a way to hide it, but I think it would be cool if I knew the name for it, since it would make it more official. I wonder if it is a hereditary thing, because my grandma on my dad's side does something very similar.

Yesterday I found the youtube channel of my best friend. It was kinda cool to watch the two videos her and her brother put up. They did something similar to the vlogbrothers, but didn't get very far with it. The thing about being a Nerdfighter is that sometimes I'm not sure if I really am. I mean, I enjoy the videos that John and Hank make, I just don't agree with a few of their beliefs. That doesn't stop me from watching and enjoying their videos though. I am a rather open-minded person, but I stand firm in my beliefs.

I was looking up stuff in another tab while I was typing this and I came across something called "Histrionic Personality Disorder". I looked at the treatment and symptoms and whatnot, and I feel like I really fit the bill. There are some things that are different, so if I have it, it is probably only a mild form. But is says that these people are often high-functioning. Oh, well. I need to stop being a hypocondriac.

Some of my friends are in this band called "The States Seem Smaller" and they got to go to a recording studio here recently. They are really excited about the people they get to work with and the fact that they are going to have their own EP. I never really get excited about this sort of thing, but I think it will probably be good, and I can't wait to get a copy of it. I could use some new music to listen to.

Okay, I just took a personality disorder quiz, and here are my results. The first number on each one is me and the second number is everyone else's average. Its strange because I look at the results and think about what they mean (I had to look some words up) and I realize that these things are rather true. I'm rather un-paranoid I guess. I trust people mostly. I am definately Schizotypal - I know that I am wierd. I'm not so sure about narcisistic. My brother is the more narcissistic one. I never thought of myself as being obsessive-compulsive, then I realized how much I change when I make a mistake or something that I don't like on a blog post. I ever did it in making the previous sentence. I almost worded it differently, but I misspelled something and changed the wording when I went back to fix it. And it does show me being rather histrionic. I always knew I was a bit crazy and I feel like this proves it.

Paranoid ---26% ---50%
Schizoid ---18% ---40%
Schizotypal ---74% ---56%
Antisocial ---46% ---46%
Borderline ---38% ---45%
Histrionic ---50% ---35%
Narcissistic ---70% ---40%
Avoidant ---46% ---48%
Dependent ---46% ---44%
Obsessive-Compulsive ---58% ---45%

I like taking strange little quizzes like that when I am bored, but I rarely believe the results. I want to take an IQ test someday, but I don't know which one to take or where and how to take it. My economic teacher offered to give one to the whole class once, but everyone was against it for some reason. I don't really care what it is, I just want to know.

Well, this was a very very strange post. I should probably shut up now. Talk to you all tomorrow or something.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!