January 6, 2013

CALLING ALL READERS!

I know that the time that my blog will be flooded with posts is almost upon us. (Seriously, I go back to school the day after tomorrow!) This means that more people will be looking at the blog than have been here recently. I would like to challenge you all to a quest.

Here's the deal. I have worked really hard on the videos that I have uploaded to youtube. All of them are rather entertaining and I would love for you all to go and watch them. But don't just watch them, then go on with your life! Do something with them!

I challenge you to share at least one of my videos to Facebook or Twitter or your blog or whatever. Whichever on you like. Pick your favorite...

Then, for those of you who have YouTube channels, I request that you be so kind as to subscribe. I have been on YouTube for almost four years now. That is crazy. Crazy for me to think about. Crazy for you to know. I have posted over 100 videos. I have gotten better and better since the beginning. And I plan to get better and better as the days go by.

However, I only have 9 subscribers at the moment. I love those 9 subscribers to death, but I know that I have more fans out there. I just think it would be nice to know who they are. If you like, I can subscribe back or look at some of your videos in return. Just ask.

I don't mean to sound fame-obsessed or uncaring, I just think it would be nice. Its your life, do what you want.

Love always,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!