January 3, 2013

Stuff for the New Year

I am currently working on a bunch of stuff for the New Year. Tons of videos and music videos and skits and whatnot. All floating around in my head.

I have an issue though. Yesterday, I went to make a Vlog. And my camera died when I tried to turn it on. I have had the camera for two years or more, mind you, but I am still saddened. I used my mom's camera to film the vlog, and it should be uploaded soon.

However, this leaves me without a camera,and unable to film with my own camera on my own terms.

My mom says we can find another camera rather cheap. I don't know how cheap is cheap enough. I have literally no money at all right now. Okay, I have a five dollar bill. But thats it!

Anyway, my video editing program is just a trial version. I have only twenty days left to use it. I hope to get the actual full version sometime soon.

At the moment, life is rather boring. I make videos and upload them. Uploading takes about two hours because YouTube is stupid. I watch Doctor Who and drink coffee. I stalk people on facebook, instagram, etc. In my spare time I play the ukulele. Life is just okay.

School starts back next week. Not looking forward to that. I can't do anything about it though.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!