January 18, 2013

Off Balance

Something has happened to throw my life off balance. I'm not sure what it is.

I'm reading more than I have in a while. I drink coffee more often. I do more thinking than ever before. I have a crush on a boy for the first time in ages. I think that is part of it. I cannot get the work done that I plan to get done. Everything keeps getting put off. I have little or no time to myself. I have begun drawing and doodleing again. I visited the library two seperate times yesterday and checked out a book, something that I rarely do. I'm being a lot more talkative. I'm getting things done that I though to do years ago, butnot the things to do right now.

This is just wierd. My life has simply gone all topsy turvy. Maybe I'm just going crazy. Maybe I'm in love. I really don't know anymore.

Oh, and the internet at the school is being crappy and frustrating, so I am sorry that this post is short.

Oh, and right now I am reading another fantastic book:

Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!