January 23, 2013

Its RED and GOLD! And PURPLE too...

I have did not post yesterday, for I was away from the computer. I apologize, but I assume that you have something else to occupy your time, even if I don't post on the blog.

Today, in drama class, I got to lead part of daily warm-ups. It was a type of "I say it, you repeat it" thing. Its called "Princess Pat". Apparently, it is something done in girlscouts a lot. I wouldn't know. I was never in girlscouts. But my friends informed me of this, for they were in girlscouts.

Anyway, it involves a lot of jumping around an yelling and it is really fun. I might someday post a video of it for you all to see, but you can easily look it up on youtube, for that is where our class learned it from.

O, the Princess Pat
She lived in a tree
She sailed across
The seven seas!
She sailed across
The channel too!
She brought with her
Arigofbamboo!
Arigofbamboo!
Now what is that?
It's something made
By the Princess Pat!
Its red and gold!
And purple too...
Thats why its called
Arigofbamboo!
Arigofbamboo!
Now Captain Jack
Had a mighty fine crew.
He sailed across
The channel too!
But his ship sank
And yours will too,
If you don't bring
Arigofbamboo!
Arigofbamboo!
Now what is that?

It's something made
By the Princess Pat!
Its red and gold!
And purple too...
Thats why its called
Arigofbamboo!
Arigofbamboo!

The thing is, when we say "and purple too", we say it quietly, and in a way that makes you think that purple is a code word or an inuendo of some sort. It is rather fun an hilarious and I hope to be able to lead it again soon.

Today is Wednesday, which means that I do NOT have one act practice today, and I may go home like a normal person and do things that I want to do and need to do. Like, wash dishes (GRRRRR) and work on economics homework and check my e-mail and work on dual credit work(grrr) and work on youtube videos that I have not gotten the chance to edit yet. I really no longer have any time for fun things except on saturdays and wednesdays. But even then I have things that interrupt me and waste my time.

By the end of the week, I should get my new glasses and my meekakitty and mindgeek bracelets in the mail. I am excited about this. I have waited more than a month for the bracelets and almost two weeks for the glasses. I really really want the glasses to arrive because they are my doctor who-ish glasses. Like the ones that David Tennant wears.

I really hate not being able to do youtube stuff like I normally do. I want so badly to just sit down and film and edit and whatever. But I never have the time. And my camera is dead so I have to use my mom's. And I think my free trial of powerdirector is almost over. And Doctor Who is distracting. And I have to do chores. And teachers think that I need homework. And my sociology teacher hates highschool students, AKA ME.

But its red and gold... And purple too.

I think I might incorporate that into an actual song or video someday. I just like the way that it is random and fun.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!