January 31, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!

I have failed. I did not get to work on the vlog yesterday. I had to go to church, and then I had to go to bed.

I really am questioning my ability to do anything at all on a schedule. I really stink at it. I end up doing things really early or really late. And right now, I really don't feel like doing anything productive.

I have procrastinated all week about my Economics homework. I have no clue why, but if I don't get it done before wednesday, or at least half way done, I really don't feel like doing it. So, I am only abouyt 1/4 of the way through, as of this morning, and the assignment is due on Monday. I really hate homework. And I really really have a bad case of senioritis.

I brought my SMASH book to school today and glued some random stuff in it this morning. Just stuff I found in the pockets of my letterman jacket, like lists, bookmarks, whatever. I feel like when its done, it will be nothing but a book of junk. But, that is okay, because it will be something nice to look back on in order to remember my senior year. I think I will get people to sign it as if it were a yearbook. I won't have an official yearbook for my senior year until the beginning of next year, and some people won't be here to sign it. I figure the SMASH book is close enough.

I just took thirty minutes to type out an extra credit essay for Sociology. I really just sat down and did it, then turned it in. No second guesses, no extra revision. I. Just. Did. It. I made an 80 on the test, and this was a chance at up to 20 points to bring it up. I figure I'll at least get 10 or so. Thats fine with me. I just want to give myself a little extra cushioning on my grades.

I did not get to have coffee this morning, and I now have an excruciating headache. Well, not that bad, but it does hurt a little. I just want to go to lunch, because I am starving.

I am really not sure that I want to read this Stephen King novel. It seems good, but I have had it for several days and I haven't gotten but maybe 30 pages into it. I wish I had another John Green book. Or something like it.

Oh, and I have officially changed locations for my third period class. I am now officially in the library every day during this time. I don't have to go to a classroom anymore, and there is a substitute teacher to watch over students. I think its dumb. I liked my cozy little dark room with all of the computers and only a few people. But, at least I now have easy access to check out books, even if it will take the sub a while to figure out how to work the machine to check them out.

I really just want it to be the summer so I can wear shorts and a tank top all the time and dye my hair red and work on all kinds of videos with my new camera. I really want these things to happen. I also cannot wait to get a new camera. I hope to get a DSLR one, so I can adjust the focus when needed.

Well, I'm off to google different DSLR cameras. DTFBA!

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!