March 4, 2013

The Perks of Being a Senior...

Today, there are many students that are not in their normal classes at school. Instead, they are sitting in seperate classrooms that contain about 25 kids each and taking the dreaded standardized test. I hate standardized tests because not everyone is the same, so they CAN'T be expected to score the same, but they are judged by their score regardless. Personally, I do great on stadardized tests because I am above average.

I don't have to take the test because I'm a senior and I took it last year! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I began editing one of the videos that I have been working on yesterday. Its about an art museum. But its really not. Its kind of metaphorical. And deep. And intense. Like camping...

Thats about all of the info I can give you right now, since I don't know  when it will be finished.

I woke up this morning to hearing a familiar song being played on my parents' ipad. I sat there for a moment, listening and trying to figure out what it was. Then it dawned on me... My parents were listening to the song "Heart of War" by FOREVER THE FIERCE! I actually know the people that are in the band, so its kind of more cool. Their single, i guess is what you would call it, is out on itunes now, and you should go buy it because its an awesome song. I can't say that I've bought it yet, but thats because I haven't been on itunes. I do plan on buying it soon and listening to it over and over and probably making a music video for it.

Yeah.

I've gotta go check my stocks, so BYE!

Man, I'm really hungry...

BTW: the bear has officially been named Pierre, so he can be called Pierre the bear...

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!