March 1, 2013

Ehhh... Close Enough

Well, views got pretty close to 975 yesterday. Only 927 or so, but thats alright. Close enough. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't make that big of a difference. This month I would like to reach 1000 though. I think it would be really cool to have 3 months in a row that had over 900 views.

I started writing my documentary script today during Aquatic Science. The teacher wasn't there and we were watching a documentary on poaching and stuff, so I was half watching the movie and half writing the script. I got about two and a half pages into the actual script. That doesn't seem like much, but for a documentary that includes interviews, that is like 15 minutes of the film.

I also wrote an outline/list of things that I want to cover in the film. I think this is a real possibility. I wrote down names of a few people that I know personally, and a few that I hope to meet someday. I think that if I get the equipment and crew and time to actually film this, then I'll write them and ask them to be in it. I think it would be really cool.

I'm still trying to figure out if I want to go becoming youtube style and sit and narrate it or use voice recordings over clips of related things. Either one is possible. I don't know if I want me to be the narrator or if I want to hire someone. The only thing that bothers me is that I really can't hire people because I don't have money to do so. If I can get it going, I'll do a kickstarter, but I have to have a fully written and typed script and some publicity first.

The notebook that I started writing the script in is a fancy one that I begged my mom to let me have at the beginning of the school year, but then forgot about until now. Its a crayola "Wild Notes" notebook. It came with a special pen that only writes on the paper in the notebook and when it does, it has a purpleish color with blue and green and pink and yellow and orange spots in it. I think it kind of fits and makes the rough draft of the script more interesting.

I know this sounds really mean, but I kinda want one act play to be over with already. I love the acting and the family feeling with the other actors and the crew. I love spending time in the theatre. I just miss being able to do other things besides go to practice. I have practice today from 4:00 to 8:00. Thats a whole 4 hours! And tommorow we have an eight hour practice. We also have four (three for me) practices on spring break. One Act is a lot of fun and really rewarding, but I don't remember it requiring this much sacrifice.

I have quite a few youtube videos that I have been ready to edit but I haven't gotten the time to do so yet. I have like two music videos, a mini documentary vlog, and like two vlogs. I should get to upload at least one over spring break. Maybe.

Since it is friday, I might as well leave you with an amusing meme or picture, so here we go...


Just kidding, all I could find on short notice was this. Enjoy!

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!