March 7, 2013

Clinic Day!

Today we have another clinic for One Act Play. There are only about three more weeks left of this stressful madness! Whoo!

Today we get to go to another school to get critiqued on our play in order to make it better. We are supposed to eat first lunch, which as thrown me off completely because I don't know who to sit with or anything. I also have to miss my after lunch classes and walking to the bus with Taylor, since we won't be back until 5 or so.

Yesterday, while shopping for costume stuff, I found some stuff for myself also. I got a pair of red high heels that are really shiny. They're not really high, but they make me a bit taller. They have cushioning in them too, so they're rather comfortable. I got a cute pair of flats that I will use for the play and probably wear at least once a week also. I found a shirt on the sale rack for $5 and I got it. It is just a grey tshirt that has snoopy from peanuts on it, but I like it because its comfy, cute, and it only cost $5.

I have had nothing to eat/drink today so far except coffee. It was good and has made me hyper, but I feel really hungry. Good thing I have lunch after this!

I am not looking foreward to the bus ride to the other school. I hate riding on buses because they stink and they're never the right temperature. Someone always decides to put the window down too, so my hair always gets messed up. I really don't care that much aboutmy hair, but I do not like when it gets in my face, which is what the wind causes it to do.

I am looking foreward to Prom and Senior Trip though. Those are coming up. Because our class has been really good about paying their dues, we basically won't have to pay anything for the trip, and we get to take fancy buses and stuff. We're going to six flags or something. I really could care less about amusement parks, but I'll get to hand out with my friends. I don't really care that much for roller coasters and stuff.

Someday, I want to got to Disney. I've never been to either theme park, but I've always wanted to go. There has never been enough money to get there and back and buy tickets and everything else. I hope we can go sometime in the near future. I love the fact that they have actual characters running around the park. I love cosplay type stuff for some reason... Probably because I'm and actor and I'm still a little kid on the inside.

I kind of want to keep writing so that Taylor will have something to read and think about while I'm gone. Yeah, I'm that thoughtful.

Doh! I'm ranked 42 in the stock game now. It all took a turn for the worse. My stocks are doing good, but not good enough to make me money. I think I just need to sell off some stuff. I think its strange that the stock market can be so addicting. Even though this is just a game and there is no real money involved, some people are obsessed.

I had a bad dream last night. Taylor was in it. It wasn't scary, but it wasn't pleasant. I really don't want to talk about it because it is kind of personal. Then again, now that I've said that I realize that all dreams are personal. When I woke up, I thought it had really happened and I almost freaked out. I hate dreams like that that are so realistic and hard to tell if they were just a dream.

Thanks to the channel "Vsauce" on YouTube, I learned something insignificantly interesting yesterday. When I was a kid, I would always see those little floaty bacteria looking things in my vision. I would sit there and stare at them and wonder what they were, but no adult would ever understand what they were when I described them. According to Vsauce, those are actually little microscopic organisms and things that live in the fluid in and around your eye. They're impossible to see unless you have a microscope. However, when the light is right and they get on the retina of your eye, they cause a shadow and you can see them. Thank you vsauce, for solving a lifelong mystery for me.

I did not make a video yesterday like I talked about. I decided that taking a camera into a store was probably not the best idea. Stores don't like that. And I thought it would be good to spend some quality chatting time with my mother. So, I didn't video anything. I really need to stop saying that I will do something, because I never do. I do have stuff to edit though. I hope to do that soon.

My leg just fell asleep. No me gusta. It feels all tingley and wierd now. I have this strange and irrational fear that one day I will be in a public place, just sitting there, and my leg will fall asleep without me noticing. Then I will try and get up to walk and I'll just fall over because my leg was asleep. I don't know if it could happen, but that is one of my irrational fears.

I feel like this blog follows the complicated and crazy thought proccess that my mind uses. I feel like I might confuse some people with my randomness too. Sorry (not)!

So, you know how I talked about starting google adsense on this blog and youtube when I turned 18? Well, I think I may do it over spring break instead. I'm averaging 100 views a day. I think I could be making some money off of this. I hate ads just as much as the next teenager (literally, I complained about it a few days ago), but I do think this will be a good thing. My mom and I talked it over and it seems like a good business decision. Next week is spring break for our school, so be ready.

Man, I have Thrift Shop stuck in my head. I have since I left the house this morning. It makes me want to go bargain hunting and stuff, and I don't have the ability to right now. Today that and "Heart of War" by FTF have been stuck in my head. Never both at once, but going back and forth between the two of them.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!